Monday, 29 May 2017

Development for final magazine

Before I began taking photos for the final magazine cover, I decided to perform a few experiments with my personal art and photography to see if they had any positive correlation whatsoever, from this I hoped to achieve the correct goal and desired outcome in general.


Throughout this production I thought of designing either a portrait or landscape magazine with the combination of the two sectors of course. I thought of various styles and techniques to implement to the photography, these consisted of sketching, scribbling, painting, and general re-creation. Although I was skeptical because the final style that I chose may have a negative outcome due to the simplification which it provides. However when I actually completed the task, the style actually assisted the photograph, it essentially showed how art is transformed from scratch. The main issue I encountered was making the image and drawing blend together; it took me attempt after attempt to make the photograph look like a work in progress' using various rubbling tools and blending methods.

These are a few examples of my artwork which I will try to combine with my photography. And a few examples of some experimentations.

                          


No comments:

Post a Comment